Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex NDI

philipatov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dev, 

I would love to have Webex to have NDI for each video link on the show master. 

This would allow a more professional integration with higher end vision mixers and a way to put different video image to multiple screens in a room.

Thanks 

4 Replies 4

Will_Johnson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm confused as to why Cisco wouldn't have this as an option to being with.  Seeing that Cisco is a network-based company.  Anyways, this would be an awesome addition to the app, please make it happen.

pepe_reis
Level 1
Level 1
I would love it too!

pcantore
Level 1
Level 1

With everything that's been going on I can see so many potential use cases of being able to take an NDI feed and push that out as the main video/audio in a meeting, I have to admit I've not tried hacking the "share content" and playing as optimised for video to see if you can get NDI sourced that way. Anyway, when you tie that in with streaming (e.g. to YouTube) there's some interesting things that can be done.

And before anyone says what about Event Centre (other than adding NDI to that too please) I see them as different things with different capabilities - heck, just add NDI to everything - problem sorted!

frtbkr
Level 1
Level 1

Every broadcaster in the world would use Webex if you would implement this feature. But I'd doubt they would. Teams has NDI which doesn't work. Skype has it and it works up to 2 people which is ridiculous.