Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: Automatic reply: New Message from Pietro Angelo Corrao in Customer Voice Po
Replied by: Dylan Briscoe on 29-07-2013 03:02:10 AM
I will be out of the office from July 29th to August 9th.  Please contact Chris Stechyshyn during my absence who can be reached at cstechys@cisco.com  or via phone at 416 306 7098

For all Collaboration Scoping exercises, please click on the link below:
http://wwwin.cisco.com/us-canada/canada/as/requestform.shtml <http://wwwin.cisco.com/us-canada/canada/as/requestform.shtml>

Collaboration Services Portfolio, please review:
http://wwwin.cisco.com/CustAdv/services/segments/enterprise/CollaborationSvcs/ <http://wwwin.cisco.com/CustAdv/services/segments/enterprise/CollaborationSvcs/>

Subject: Automatic reply: New Message from Pietro Angelo Corrao in Customer Voice Po
Replied by: Maxim Tikhov on 29-07-2013 03:02:12 AM
Dear Customer,
I would like to inform you that I will be on a vacation from the July, 9 till August, 11  returning on the 12th of August. I will have no access to email and will be unable to reply.

If you will need assistance before my return, please contact my colleague Maria Jose Mendez Vazquez emailto:mmendezv@cisco.com as she will be looking after the cases that I currently own and can help you to get proper assistance by answering your questions or requeueing the SR if needed or contact TAC Customer Interaction Network (CIN) and request reassignment of your SR to the next available engineer.
The TAC CIN can be reached by:
- Email: tac@cisco.com with the SR number in the title
- Phone: for local number consult http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html The main numbers for each theater:
Europe +32 2 704 5555
Asia-Pacific +61 2 8446 7411
North America +1 800 553 2447 +1 408 526 7209

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards, Maxim Tikhov.

Replied by: Surapong Niramoncherdchai on 29-07-2013 03:02:12 AM
Dear Sender, I'm on vacation  during July 29-31. During this period I will have limit access both email and phone. I'm apologized for any delay response.

Replied by: Benek Ozer on 29-07-2013 03:02:12 AM
Thank you for your email. I am currently on business travel and I have limited access to my emails. I'll reply them as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Benek

Replied by: Vipin Palawat on 29-07-2013 03:02:13 AM
I am currently on PTO returning on June 24, 2013. My Email response will be delayed during my PTO.
Please contact Larry Draginich (ldragini@cisco.com) for HCS-CC related urgent matters.
Please contact Adam Mermel (adamm@cisco.com) for Video CC related urgent matters.
Please contact Manish Shah ( manshah@cisco.com ) for anything else that needs urgent attention.

Replied by: Edward Umansky on 29-07-2013 03:02:13 AM
I will be out of office for the week of July 29 - August 2, returning Monday August 4. I will have limited email access during that time.

If you have an urgent issue, please contact your Presidio Project Manager.

Edward Umansky | Technology Manager, Contact Center
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 314.735.0335 | C: 847.702.0118 | F: 314.735.0336 | eumansky@presidio.com<mailto:eumansky@presidio.com>

[Practical thinking for a connected world.]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.

Subject: Autosvar: New Message from Surapong Niramoncherdchai in Customer Voice Port
Replied by: Patrik Englund on 29-07-2013 03:04:10 AM
Thanks for your email. I am currently on vacation and will be back week 32

Br Patrik Englund

Subject: Resposta Automática: New Message from Pietro Angelo Corrao in Customer Voic
Replied by: Paula Salvador on 29-07-2013 03:06:10 AM
Encontro-me ausente até 31 de Julho, com acesso limitado ao e-mail.
Por este motivo é expectável alguma demora no tratamento dos meus e-mails. Qualquer assunto urgente deverá ser remetido para PMO@cilnet.pt.

My apologies for not being able to reply to your message, since I'm travelling for business purposes until July 31st, with very limited access to e-mail.
Please expect some delay on my answer.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Cumprimentos,
Paula Salvador
Departamento de Projecto
Telem: +351 910 576 583

AVISO LEGAL
Esta mensagem é confidencial e dirigida apenas ao destinatário. Se a recebeu por erro solicitamos que o comunique ao remetente e a elimine assim como qualquer documento anexo. Não há renúncia à confidencialidade nem a nenhum privilégio devido a erro de transmissão.Qualquer opinião expressa nesta mensagem pertence unicamente ao autor remetente, e não representa necessariamente a opinião da CilNet, a não ser que expressamente se diga que o remetente está autorizado para o efectuar.

DISCLAIMER
This message is confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you received this message by mistake please inform the sender and delete the message and attachments. No confidentiality nor any privilege regarding the information is waived or lost by any mistransmission. Any views or opinions contained in this message are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of CilNet, unless specifically stated and the sender is authorized to do so.

Replied by: Zelino Rocha on 29-07-2013 03:06:10 AM

Estou ausente do escritório até 5 de Agosto, inclusive.
Para qualquer assunto urgente contacte Rui Henriques (rui.henriques@cilnet.pt<mailto:rui.henriques@cilnet.pt>).

I'll be out of the office until August 5th.
For any urgent subject please contact Rui Henriques (rui.henriques@cilnet.pt<mailto:rui.henriques@cilnet.pt>)

Obrigado,
Zelino Rocha

AVISO LEGAL
Esta mensagem é confidencial e dirigida apenas ao destinatário. Se a recebeu por erro solicitamos que o comunique ao remetente e a elimine assim como qualquer documento anexo. Não há renúncia à confidencialidade nem a nenhum privilégio devido a erro de transmissão.Qualquer opinião expressa nesta mensagem pertence unicamente ao autor remetente, e não representa necessariamente a opinião da CilNet, a não ser que expressamente se diga que o remetente está autorizado para o efectuar.

DISCLAIMER
This message is confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you received this message by mistake please inform the sender and delete the message and attachments. No confidentiality nor any privilege regarding the information is waived or lost by any mistransmission. Any views or opinions contained in this message are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of CilNet, unless specifically stated and the sender is authorized to do so.
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Pietro Angelo Corrao on 29-07-2013 03:00:49 AM
Hi Everybody,

In my CVP prj i use some APIs that implement the common logging patter to make log/debug the classes, where should i put the logging.properties file to set up the common logging behaviour both under the Cisco Unified call studio and under the CVP/VXML server? or which script have i to edit to setup the jvmargs for the CVP processes?

Thanks,

Subject: RE: Common Logging Configuration
Replied by: Pietro Angelo Corrao on 06-08-2013 04:26:23 AM
Pietro Angelo Corrao:
Hi Everybody,

In my CVP prj i use some APIs that implement the common logging patter to make log/debug the classes, where should i put the logging.properties file to set up the common logging behaviour both under the Cisco Unified call studio and under the CVP/VXML server? or which script have i to edit to setup the jvmargs for the CVP processes?

Thanks,

Any News abt this topic?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links