Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Exam has been revoked by an irresponsible proctor

bharatvats2003
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

It was my pleasure that I attended a CCNA exam after a planning of 6 years on 26th of November 2022 but unfortunately it has been revoked by a proctor. 

I am pleased to make your kind notice that my exam has been scheduled for 4:45pm on 26th Nov 2022 and I have logged in at 4:00 pm. In process to attend the exam I have found waiting of 152 people due to which I got login at approx. 5:30pm after the inspection of my seat, room and complete area by respected proctor.

I had accessed the exam successfully but after submitting the example questions my next button had stopped working due to which I have involved proctor for solution. Proctor was entertained at that time and he told me to wait for a minute, but I haven’t received a reply from proctor for the next 5-10 Minutes. I have also requested the Proctor to reschedule my exam as it was too late that time, but unfortunately no reply from him.

At last I rebooted my laptop and got my exam after waiting of 200 again at 07:45pm.

I have attended 78 questions of that exam and suddenly, the proctor has given me a message that I am moving from camera view, but I have not moved from that seat for a while.

I tried, reply to the proctor but the send button was not working again on the chat box.

And at the end proctor has given me that message 2 more times and he revoked my exam.

As I have described that I haven't moved from the camera for which video recording could be checked and, I have requested to reschedule the exam as it was too late to proctor.

Kindly have a look at my situation. It was more than 5 hours that I was sitting in the same position and on the same seat. I think that no one can not sit for 5 hours continuously in the same position. That's why I was trying to adjust myself for comfort because I felt so much pain in my knees and back.

But I haven’t moved completely from camera view.

As you know $354 is 30 thousand rupees in India and it’s not easy to attempt again with the same amount as I was waiting for this day for the last 6 years.

I am trying to convey my situation to Person Vue from last one month but no one is there to admit there mistake and asking my about the policies.

I just want to ask that where it is written in the policies that we have to wait 2 hours in queue to attend the exam and proctor will not entertain you if you want to reschedule the exam due to over-timed.

Does this policy don't allow us to use washrooms for 5-6 hours if you are attending an exam.

Means one have to be robot if he/she wants to attend a cisco exam through person vue.

I am totally depressed now and searching a person who can understand and help to get it solved with this irresponsible person Vue team.

Please help me to attend this exam again as I am feeling very helpless due this revoked exam. I am feeling that proctor has revoked my life and future.

I will be very grateful if any one may please check the video recording considering my situation and allow me to reschedule this exam.

Cisco is having many and many more candidates for this exam, but I have got this one change in 6 years please I need help and your kind consideration on this.

Regards

Bharat Vats

bharatvats2003@gmail.com

0 Replies 0
Quick Links