cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Community Feedback

Practice for CCNA exam

I want to buy the Cisco Exam Review for CCNA. I saw that it have 300 question and 15 labs, do the labs and questions have solutions? Also, the question of the exam will be taken from the 300 questions pool? Also the labs…

dolev6304 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alerts

I just got a new role as the SYS Admin in a school district and one of the things I was informed to do was sign up for alerts from said systems/companies. One being "cisco caveat bug login". I have the log in but was curious if there were any status/...

Inter-Department Communication

I have been trying to test the inter-department communication but it is not working. The communication between the same department works well except for the HR department ( i don't know why). I have attached my lab assignment for more insight into my...

annat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Notifications

Why are you sending notifications all over again? This happened before. Congratulations on your first post! Congratulations on earning a badge! Congratulations on your first colonoscopy! I turned it off but it's pretty annoying. I need to figure out ...

jaysoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

How Can I Delete Community Profile?

Out of nowhere, I start receiving notices from the Cisco Community.  I know it is a prank being played on company time. How can I have my association with this community service eliminated permanently?  Someone in my old department has unfinished bus...

DM_CPCC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error certification tracking system

Hi I have recently cleared my CCNA 200-301 on sept 28 I got the congratulations mail and some instruction but when i try to go to certification tracking system link it's showing following error, can someone help please.Unable to AuthenticateServer: c...

PPT not loading

Recent weeks I have not been able to load a PPT. All I am getting is a white screen for each slide.  Could anyone help me out on this one?  

pietras by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSaaS Exam Certification Status

I completed the Cisco CSaaS certification on 21/8/2024, and I received the badge on Credly, but I haven't received the certificate yet. Should I open a support ticket, or is it normal to wait a bit longer?

Top Experts - Last 30 Days