Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are part of the User Experience Research team at Cisco. We are hoping to get your feedback to make sure we are meeting our users' needs. This is a unique chance for your voice to be heard! Everyone who responds to the short survey below will be en...

lygutier by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was working in Skills For All in the Python Essentials 1 course and came across something weird while reading Lesson 3 - Operators. Are these exponentiations incorrect across all of Pythons program or did I read this incorrectly? The lesson mention...

PhDoctus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I was working in the Cisco SkillForAll Resource Portal and completed one of the Module Test. The course is "Python Essentials 1". Question 10 was marked incorrect on my assessment but I am not seeing anything wrong with my answer choice....

PhDoctus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I have no idea where to post this, might as well try here. I cannot start the End of Course Feedback assignment of the course Introduction to Packet Tracer. It returns the message "You may have been idle on the current page for too long. Refresh ...

ian8704524 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 68 Helpful votes

Hi anybody,Could someone kindly give me step by step instructions on how to take the Cisco Certified Support Technician Networking Exam at at an exam test center in London.It appears that you can only book this exam through Certiport, but I just cann...