cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Subscription Notification Emails

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, Community Managers.  I often receive 2 notifications per post in my inbox, making it a bit overwhelming to parse through the posts sometimes.  I have looked at my subscriptions in my profile and found that to be quite overwhelming as well.  In there, every post I've replied to as well as the spaces and communities I've subscribed to are there with not way to sort by subscription type.  I suspect that I have likely subscribed to top level and sub level spaces and that may be why I'm getting multiples, but I'm not sure based on email header information.  Here's an example from one duplicate message.

I guess, it would be nice if there were an easier way for us to manage subscriptions.  Maybe you can pass that on to your vendor, Khoros, at minimum.  Thank you.

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 19:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cisco Community <noreply@community-email.cisco.com>

To: myemail@domain.com
Message-ID: <1983d50b-317f-4c10-8050-87bfef0c54de.1625021058944@community.cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Removing a meeting created by someone else (Cisco Community
Subscription Update: Webex Administration )

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 19:42:58 -0700 (PDT)

From: Cisco Community <noreply@community-email.cisco.com>
To: myemail@domain.com
Message-ID: <ec20fed3-3284-4d8c-b2f2-fc4c92494f3a.1625020978839@community.cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Removing a meeting created by someone else (Cisco Community
Subscription Update: Webex Administration )

Response Signature
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links