Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I hope you can help me with a problem I am having. I know someone is listening into my office via the office cisco phone. The white circular light goes on when it happens. I also know they are connecting via a cell phone or an app on their cell phone...

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a trainer for English at a Vocational Training institution based in Portugal. As a way to motivate our trainees currently attending training in Networking, Programming and Cybersecuruty I would like to enquire about any upcoming ...

I am having issues logging into talos to submit web reputation tickets and  have no idea who to contact Everything I click on in Talos takes me back to the homepage for Talos. 

hsrt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i'm new in this course and i don't really know how to summarize a student engineering journal if someone can a explain to me how to begin with? Please How to write a Engineering Journal CCNA 1 introduction to networks. @ccna-v7-0

I am an Air Force veteran from India. With reference to the free career enhancing training that is being conducted for the military veterans in the US to become a part of CISCO, I would like to know if the same is conducted here in India for the Indi...

manojnair by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllWe are using  Data, Audio, and Video  traffic In our cisco 2911 routers network.WAN link is connected with serial interfaces of Routers.Our requirement is when all three types of traffics are available at input, only one type of traffic to be...

Hi Everyone, It was brought to my attention by one of my colleagues that for the available default emojis on Webex there are no default skin colors available (it defaults to a lighter skin tone). I'm concerned that this is a microaggression- e.g. if ...

groth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes