Views
Helpful
Replies

Prefix Summary of APIC MIM Package Class

kris.park
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I want to know that meaning about prefix of class in APIC Management Information Model Reference(Management Information Model Reference). such like actrl:, adcom:, cap:, etc. If someone had "Prefix Summary of APIC MIM Package Class" documents, please, share the documents with me.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kris.

1 Reply 1

mjovanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kris,

It's just abbreviation of the package name. Typically you can see from the class description full name of the package ... example:

actrl:AuxRule  (Access Control Auxillary Rule)

I'm not aware if there is document with the list of package abbreviations and it's full description of each of them, but I suppose class name and description should give ample info to understand it's meaning or scope.

Hope you'll find provided information helpful.

Kind regards,
Mio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community