Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade from C1-C2960X-24PS-L to C9200L-24P-4G-E

Hi

I want to upgrade my switch from c2960x-24 to a 9200l-24p but I don't know if I need to buy addictional licenses because in the 2960 i have this set of licenses.

C1FPCAT29003K9

CON-ECMU-C1FPCAT9

C1-NAAS-24P-RTU

C1-PI-LFAS-2K3K-K9

C1-ISE-BASE-24P

C1F1VCAT29003-02

NETWORK-PNP-LIC

C1-LC-25-1Y

I need to buy something to replicate this C1 set?

Hope somebody can help me, and sorry for my bad language.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

These licences are coming from Cisco One Licensing mode and was allowing you to use Prime, ISE,…

Now you’re replacing these switches but are you using Prime, ISE ?

If so, you will need to have a license for Catalyst 9k on Prime. For ISE, C1 licenses was giving you 25 base licenses. I guess these licenses are usable with the C1 licenses purchased at the time of the Catalyst 2960x (not sure if they are still valid when you remove these switches). You can contact your Cisco representative or open a TAC case to the license team to get the right information.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

These licences are coming from Cisco One Licensing mode and was allowing you to use Prime, ISE,…

Now you’re replacing these switches but are you using Prime, ISE ?

If so, you will need to have a license for Catalyst 9k on Prime. For ISE, C1 licenses was giving you 25 base licenses. I guess these licenses are usable with the C1 licenses purchased at the time of the Catalyst 2960x (not sure if they are still valid when you remove these switches). You can contact your Cisco representative or open a TAC case to the license team to get the right information.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question