Views
Helpful
Replies

Do you support any Multi-Factor Authentication technologies

whitlelisa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Do you support any Multi-Factor Authentication technologies?

Thanks,

Lisa W.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out with your question, I'm happy to assist you with your query.  

Yes CX Cloud does support multi-factor authentication technologies.  The two MFA technologies that CX Cloud currently supports are listed below: 

1. Google Authenticator/MFA 
  2. Cisco Duo MFA

If you have additional questions on how to set up MFA for your CX Cloud account see this video, or see this link for login & account help.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as *Accepted as Solution*.

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ammahend
VIP
VIP

refer to Cisco DUO

https://duo.com/solutions

-hope this helps-

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out with your question, I'm happy to assist you with your query.  

Yes CX Cloud does support multi-factor authentication technologies.  The two MFA technologies that CX Cloud currently supports are listed below: 

1. Google Authenticator/MFA 
  2. Cisco Duo MFA

If you have additional questions on how to set up MFA for your CX Cloud account see this video, or see this link for login & account help.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as *Accepted as Solution*.

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

vinitlakhotiy
Level 1
Level 1

THANKS for sharing

AHMEDZERROUKI
Level 1
Level 1

i'm usig google authenticaor with ciscooneidentity

mohamedelkady
Level 1
Level 1

you can use Cisco DUO Security