Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with the MyAccount dropdown

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

I've had this for a while now.. when I update one of my devnet cases, then want to go back to the list of cases, I try to mouse hover over "My Account" and that should trigger a popup menu with 3 options: My Profile, My Company, My Support Tickets (it's the last one I want). Yet, when I've just updated any ticket, that mouseover does not work. It only starts working again if I click the "My Account" link.

I suspect a javascript issue. Chrome (up-to-date) is my usual browser, but I've also had it happen with IE11.

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephan,

What I understand from your post is that you are unable to  update the DevNet Tickets. In that case I would request you to address your issue by mailing to devnet-support@cisco.com.

for me its works fine . can you try with Firefox also.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi

No, I have no problem updating DevNet tickets.

Once you've logged into developer.cisco.com, you have  menu at the top that looks like this

devenet-menu.PNG

Hovering with the mouse over "My Account" opens up a popup menu like this:

devnet-menu2.PNG

Now, you select "My Support Tickets", and you select a ticket and update it.

Then, you over over "My Account" yet again. And this time, the popup menu does not pop up.

You can reload the page and then everything is back to normal. And this happens in Chrome, IE11, Edge and Firefox.

Perhaps it's a locale thing (while I do have an English OS, my regional settings are de-ch and so that's the first language my browsers will give to websites) so if you're on en-something, you wouldn't see it (I've had plenty of issues with javascript and localization and it's usually those pesky little things that suddenly don't work).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: