cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

DevNet Class of 2020 400x300 .png

DevNet Certifications provide you with the skills you need to make the most of new advancements in technology.

Earn any DevNet Certification before February 24 to become part of the DevNet class of 2020. You'll get access to special tools and resources and earn exclusive Cisco DevNet gear. 

Learn more

12 Comments
omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

How do you get the DevNet gear or welcome package?

DevNet gear: Show off your DevNet Class of 2020 status with a free exclusive sweatshirt and stickers included in your welcome package.

thanks

lacaldwe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Omz! In order to get your welcome package, you must earn any DevNet Certification by the end of this calendar year, Dec. 31, 2020. You can find out more information on how to register for an exam and get certified on the Class of 2020 page: https://developer.cisco.com/classof2020/

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi lacaldwe

thanks for the response ..  I have earned a DevNet certification. Got the digital badge from Acclaim.

Just wondering about this welcome package - https://developer.cisco.com/classof2020/

thanks

cesarmejiamz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello omg,  

did you get the welcome package?

I also get certified and I already have my digital badge, but I don't know how to claim the welcome package.

regards.

Paul Zimmerman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all, thanks for your excitement and questions about when you will receive your DevNet Class of 2020 swag! Please be patient, and over the next few months, you will receive additional information about the welcome kit via email. 

lonelypacket
Level 1
Level 1

Just wondering if anyone has received their devnet gear. Just passed devasc the other day. I had to switch accounts as my cert tracker profile had an old email address.

Hi Team

I just earned DevNet 2020 certification.  I received the Acclaim badge.  How do I claim the DevNet gear? 

Thank you

rmongeon
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone received the Devnet welcome kit with the Sweatshirt and other shwag? There was a signup page a few months ago and I signed up there after I passed the exam back in 2020. I was told that the welcome kit would be coming in February. Has the ship date moved?

jbbcalazans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, did you have an update?

It's been over a month since I passed the exam within the promotion extension date.

Fordan42
Level 1
Level 1

I received a pin and a sticker today for DevNet Class of 2020. No sweatshirt though. Also kinda becoming not sweatshirt weather as well.

edit: I received the sweatshirt in a separate package the next business day.

ian-lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I passed back in October, completed the swag request as soon as the link came out and I've heard nothing....

Janel Kratky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your excitement and patience as we ship the Class of 2020 Welcome Kits. Welcome Kits have been shipping in batches starting with those that were first certified. We have experienced significant delays due to pandemic fulfillment and shipping delays. If you have any questions or have not received a welcome kit redemption code, please send an email to: devnetclassof2020@cisco.com and we track your order and answer questions. Thanks for being part of the Class of 2020 and for your patience.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: