Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi teamassuming that I'm not an expert in development area and especially in APIs I got a question from a financial customer that I really don't know how to address. Question raised from this linkhttps://developer.cisco.com/site/user-data-services/ov...

mmenozzi by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,We have CVP 9.0.1, we changed java memory setting as below;-XX:MaxPermSize=128M-XX:NewSize=1024m-XX:MaxNewSize=1024m-Xms1536m-Xmx1536mThis is to maximize Java memory performance, is there any recommendation, we did above setting after we fa...

I'm new to Cisco and I would like to know how we can add to our software the ability to place a call from a Cisco IP Phone like the 7911.Basically, we would place the phone on hand free speaker and dial a number. Next the user could start on hand fre...

Cisco onePKに関する質問です。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[目的]・onePKを活用し、3nodeのRouter1にQoS(Router1-Router3)を設定したい。[質問事項]・QoSを設定する為に必要なJava APIを教えていただきたい。また、サンプルコード等ある方がいらっしゃれば差し支えない範囲で展開頂きたいです。・参...

Top Solution Authors