cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DevNet Hub gets a makeover

jeffrbul
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey DevNet'ers, my name is Jeff Bull, Head of Developer Community for Cisco DevNet.

In an effort to reduce complexity for our community members (YOU), in finding the support resources you need, my team and I are refreshing the DevNet Hub (where you are now). Over the next few months there will be a number of changes to the boards you see here, all designed to simplify your support experience.

Up first for July, 2024:

What's being sunsetted...

• DevNet General Videos
  • Collaboration Videos
  • DevNet Datacenter Videos
  • Services Videos

DevNet hosts all of our videos on our YouTube channel, so check that out!

• DevOps group hub
  • Report an API Bug
  • DevNet Communities of Interest
  • DevNet Observability

New labels added...

'DevOps' label is being added to the DevNet General Discussions (you will be able to post any devops related discussion there).

Coming in August-September

Having a Knowledge Base (KB) is a critical part of any Community program, and for DevNet we want to ensure resources in ours are easy to locate when you need them. To support a better experience, a new Knowledge Base board will be created as a top-level addition to the DevNet Hub where all other Knowledge Base posts will be migrated to. We'll include labels to organize these , creating a single location for you to find what you need.

The Break Room will become the place for posts not specifically geared toward support. It will move from it's current location (DevNet Hub > General DevNet Topics) to a prominent home at the top-level of the DevNet Hub (alongside KBs).

Have questions about these changes and anything else happening in DevNet? Drop a reply to this post.

Thanks for being a part of the Cisco DevNet community.

Jeff Bull

Head of Developer Community, Cisco DevNet

1 Reply 1

mfr-6
Spotlight
Spotlight

Sounds like a plan, thanks Jeff! Can't wait to see more new things here on the Hub soon.

Mateusz Frak NetDevOps | DevNet | Automation
Please mark this post as helpful if it solves your issue, to make this visible for other users, thank you!