Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

Putting Your IaC in a Pipeline Without the Plumbing

Learn how infrastructure developers can utilize the standard pull request (PR) to perform Terraform actions (plan, apply) and drive infrastructure automation at the drop of a git push.Watch the demo a...

0 Comments

Cannot reserve CML Lab

HiI am trying to reserve the CML lab for 4 hours. But gets this error: 17:06:26 Environment Driver Setup has begun Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being d...

1 Comments

DevNet Sanbox NxOS Devices are not working

I received my credentials and logged into to vpn.  I was able to telnet into all of the devices except the NxOS devices.  I even looked at the vrf routing table and those devices IPs are NOT pres...

1 Comments

Simulator wont load or connect

Hi, This is the first time this week I have attempted to use the DevNet Sandbox, and for some reason within my lab none of the nodes will seem to load at the cml level. I do have a internet connection...

0 Comments

RDP 10.10.20.20 Lab vagrant_101 unreachable

Dear Devnet Team,   The lab Vagrant 101  does has connectivity with PC (10.10.20.20) over VPN. There is no connectivity to the indicated VM. PING / RDP / SSH tests were performed, however. ...

0 Comments

UCCX v12.5 Sandbox Service Issue

I've been working with Cisco Sandbox the last few weeks, specifically CCX v12.5 and have noticed that the "Manager Manager" status shows "SHUTDOWN" 90% of the time and I usually reboot the server to f...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: