cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

DevNet News

aalesna
0 Comments
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E11What is all this talk about automation? How do you get started? What resources are out there to help you tackle your automation projects?Join Cisco Champions, and DevNet Developer Advocate Kareem Iskander, as they discu... Read More
Dan Klingler
3 Comments
It's not you - it's us! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing in reserving a sandbox lab today. We're experiencing intermittent technical issues. Be assured, we're actively working on the problem and hope to get full service... Read More
aalesna
0 Comments
Cisco Champion Radio · S7|E41 Design Thinking for Innovative Solutions Design thinking is a framework and methodology for creative problem-solving. It helps define problems, design solutions, test and deliver. It can be used by any business or function to... Read More
rasmus.elmholt
1 Comment
Hi I am trying to reserve the CML lab for 4 hours. But gets this error: 17:06:26 Environment Driver Setup has begun Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...Connecting all appsError occurred during "C... Read More
colonsims
1 Comment
I received my credentials and logged into to vpn. I was able to telnet into all of the devices except the NxOS devices. I even looked at the vrf routing table and those devices IPs are NOT present. dist-rtr02#sh ip route vrf Mgmt-intf Routing Table: Mgmt-... Read More
kstatinet
1 Comment
If it's a maintenance, it would be nice to see a message on DevNet about planned maintenance. Cisco's phone support in Asia can't answer DevNet questions at all. Frustrating.
jifanizz
3 Comments
Using the Muti-IOS sandbox and tried tearing down the lab a few times and reserving a new lab...always get this error. I have no simulations running as it was suggested that I ran out of license as there are active simulations. I did check the VIRL server... Read More
jokearns1
1 Comment
Hi All Sandbox users, We will performing essential maintenance on our platform from Thursday 13th August 06:00 PST to Monday 17th August 10:00 PST. During that time, the following AO labs will not be accessible: https://sandboxapicdc.cisco.com. (ACI Simul... Read More
PierreForrester3166
0 Comments
Hi, This is the first time this week I have attempted to use the DevNet Sandbox, and for some reason within my lab none of the nodes will seem to load at the cml level. I do have a internet connection and my VPN is connected. I also tried using another la... Read More
llizaraz
0 Comments
Dear Devnet Team, The lab Vagrant 101 does has connectivity with PC (10.10.20.20) over VPN. There is no connectivity to the indicated VM. PING / RDP / SSH tests were performed, however.
SAN J
0 Comments
I've been working with Cisco Sandbox the last few weeks, specifically CCX v12.5 and have noticed that the "Manager Manager" status shows "SHUTDOWN" 90% of the time and I usually reboot the server to fix the issue. This shouldn't be needed but not sure who... Read More
jossolom
0 Comments
Hey there, Cisco Community! The Enterprise Networking User Experience team is conducting a survey of our customers to get feedback on what you would like to see when it comes to getting started with our DNA Center Intent APIs. This survey is short and sho... Read More
susiewee
0 Comments
Hello Network Academy teachers: Welcome to DevNet. We are pleased to have you join our community. We look forward to working with you and learning from your expertise in educating networking professionals. As part of the DevNet community, you will be work... Read More
tmero
0 Comments
Students working toward careers in IT/Networking, network architecture, and network administration face a rapidly evolving landscape dominated by two significant trends: First, digitization. Analog information in just about all forms (text, photographs, v... Read More
tmero
0 Comments
For roughly 20 years in a row, Cisco Networking Academy had yet another successful event in Bellevue, WA on March 29-31, 2017! Northwest Regional Cisco Conference: ICT Educator’s. I was proud to be invited to speak at this event. One thing I've learned? I... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad