cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can't access any lab resources for a reserved OSC FCS lab.

jherbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey team,

Newb here so its possible I'm doing something stupid and or it is broken and I just don't know enough to call it out as such.

I reserved the OSC FCS lab via sanbox.

I got the email and successfully VPN'd to devnetsb12.cisco.com no problem

I can see the lab diagram and all the resources, IP adresses and credentials

BUT

Via the webportal diagram I can't connect to anything.

If I try to putty I can't connect to anything.

I confirmed my routes are there and I can ping the Gateway.

Pleas help.

4 Replies 4

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi

can you browse to the OSC FCS UI and login ? Also can you not telnet/ssh ro the iosxrv devices? if you can connect to those devices please remember you need to add these devices to the OSC appliance to see those devices.. This is done via  an REST call...

please check the following:

-access to the open flow switches

-access to the iosxrv nodes

hmm ok so looking at the release notes I tried https://10.10.10.146/#/login (where 10.10.10.146 is listed on the diagram as the OSC server which doesn't work.. I see there is a more option with SSH on the web diagram but that doesn't work either. I can't telnet/ssh to any listed iosrv ip addresses listed on the diagram BUT i've done nothing regarding adding etc..

the ip address of the OSC Appliance(jherbert_OSC_f98a) is 10.10.10.89. this is seen on the diagram of the portal. its not well displayed but its there. if you connect using https://10.10.10.89 you can login to the OSC appliance.

ubuntu server 10.10.10.146 is un-available at this time.

the OF switches and IOSXRv devices are available. with the IOSXRv devices you need to add them via POSTman. this should be documented in the User Guide in the Restconf section...

Okay so yes that worked,thanks . I can connect to the OSC via 10.10.10.89 now a really dumb question that I wish I didn't have to ask.

Why doesn't admin admin work (release notes) or any of the other credentials listed on the web diagram when showing attributes. Tried them all put nothing works.

What should the credentials be?

Jay Herbert

Systems Engineer.sales

jherbert@cisco.com<mailto:jherbert@cisco.com>

Mobile: +1 770 289 2577

CCIE - 7619 Emeritus