Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't connect to sandbox with AnyConnect

NunoCruz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello team,

I'm trying to connect to my APIC-EM__GA_HW-MiniLab-3_Reservation with AnyConnect aiming for the provided network address provided by email but I keep getting "connection time out".

I unticked the "Block Connections to untrusted servers" in AnyConnect settings and I can successfully ping the Lab Network Address.

Appreciate your haste and support.

Best regards,

Nuno

11 Replies 11

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Nuno,

We are check the VPN now and will get back to you.

Can you confirm you have an active running session?

Joe

Hey Nuno,

I connected to the VPN successfully using the credentials provided to you. What OS are you using?

Joe 

Hey Joe,

Im using Mac and I can connect successfuly to our corporate network.

Best regards,

Nuno

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Nuno,

So is this still a problem for you? Are you having connection issues from any other network?

Joe 

Before leaving home everything was still unreachable. The session will terminate in an hour so I won't be able get to my laptop in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone

Nuno,

I have extended your session for 23 hours. You can check again later.  Are you using the same MAC when connecting from home?

Joe

Absolutely, I was doing everything from home. I'll try when I'm back, thanks Joe.

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Joe,

Just tried once again and it keeps failing. I’ll try tomorrow in our office!

Best regards,

Nuno Cruz

Systems Engineer | Dubai, UAE

+971558571329

Let us know if the problem persists. We can schedule a webex to troubleshoot if necessary.

Joe

Hey Joe,

At home the problem persists but in the office everything works fine.

Best regards,

Nuno Cruz

Systems Engineer | Dubai, UAE

+971558571329

Nuno,

It seems that your home network is somehow blocking the SSL connection to our sandbox.

Perhaps a webex to have a look would be beneficial. let me know when you are free.

Joe