Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Broadworks Sandbox not available in devnet for reservation

Please tell us, when Cisco Broadworks will be available in sandbox for reservation.

12 Replies 12

nawasthi
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing the same issue. The BroadWorks sandbox in not available since about 1 week.

I have the same problem, BroadWorks sandbox is not available for reservation.

Could you please tell when it will be available?

nawasthi
Level 1
Level 1

There is no response. It it ever going to be fixed? Please let us know.

dalezcan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Partner is trying to use BroadWorks sandbox but not currently available. When is planned to be back ?

mlopezlo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please let us know if the BroadWorks sandbox is planned to be back. One of my partner's customer wants to test some special integrations in this environment. Thanks in advance

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

We are currently in the process of moving datacenter and relocating this lab. It going to take a some time to set this up and test . I would estimate 1-2 weeks.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We tried to get this moved earlier but will do out best to get it up and running ASAP.

Joe Kearns  

Thnaks so much

Thanks for the information.

Hi Joe.
It has been 3 weeks already.
Do you have any updates on the issue?
It's getting a bit urgent because we need to verify some bugs related to Broadworks and this blocks our activity

Hi Joe,
     It's over a month now since you wrote your message. I still can't see the Broadworks sandbox. We have lost a lot of time so please let us know if it ever going to be up?

Regards,
Neeraj

Neeraj/ SergeyKhimich19538. 

We apologise yet again. A number of factors have hindered this deployment not least the Covid situation and access to our datacenters. The complexity of the solution is slowing us down but we have made progress, albeit slower than we anticipated. This is just one of a number of Sandbox projects in flight right now. 

We are making progress on this but there is some troubleshooting to be done before the service is available to the public. We are continuing to look at it this week. 

Be aware that DevNet sandbox is a free services covering a wide range of Cisco APIs for developers and users. We endeavour to keep these disruptions to a minimum but it can happen.

Joseph Kearns

Hi Devnet Sandbox Broadworks Community, 

The Broadworks sandbox is back in the sandbox catalog. We apologise for the delay with getting this service public again. We encountered some more hurdles than we anticipated when moving this between datacenters.

Please feel free to reserve the sandbox here 

Regards, 

Joseph Kearns 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: