Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 3.2 sandbox lab active, but Lab Network Address: None

xorxe7
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

Today [27.12.2023] I tried to launch a Cisco ISE 3.2 sandbox lab five times. I succeeded twice, but missing "Lab Network Address: None" [via email] or  "vpn_address: None" [in GUI Quick Access section] info prevented me from making a VPN connection to the sandbox and use this lab. Other three attempts to launch/create the lab failed within 1-2 minutes from the beginning.

I noticed that some changes are taking place in the sandbox infra. I would like to know when the automated provisioning will be functional or whether there is a way how to I can obtain the correct vpn_address from otherwise active lab sandbox. Thanks in advance.

Irgo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

xorxe7
Level 1
Level 1
Update: The aforementioned issue was fixed by the sandbox team, vpn_address info is now available. 
Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@xorxe7 

The instability might be related to the migration of the sandboxes to another platform as per below

https://community.cisco.com/t5/devnet-sandbox/active-environments-launched-from-this-blueprint-reached/td-p/4976470

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

xorxe7
Level 1
Level 1

@Ruben Cocheno Ruben, thanks for the info.

I am still hoping for more specific replies to my questions. The provided URL is of 12-Dec-2023 ("We have just switched to a new sandbox platform and it will take a few days for us to reach a steady state")  A few days have already passed and still the sandbox for ISE 3.2 is unusable. I understand that such a migrations is a complex deal, but fixing a missing vpn_address piece of info should not be so complicated. 

Thanks a bunch, Irgo

xorxe7
Level 1
Level 1
Update: The aforementioned issue was fixed by the sandbox team, vpn_address info is now available. 
Thanks.