Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Sandbox with device registration commands

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Is there a collaboration sandbox that provides quick commands to add new devices just like in the Collaboration Endpoint sandbox lab.

I needed to reserve a lab that will allow me to do that while having administrative access to the UCM server.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Please note that there are already pre configured devices on the sandbox CUCM you can use. Go to your Sandbox reservation page and open the instructions tab. click on the "Pre-provisioned User and Device Information" link to show the devices you can use. There are devices for Jabber Win/MAC, Android, iPhone and iPad.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Sharpgate-

Thanks for your inquiry!

Unfortunately, at this time the UC Endpoint Always-On lab is the only lab which has built in automation to provision devices on the fly. Are you having issues manually configuring and registering devices in other labs that offer administrative access to the UCM servers? I would be interested to see your purpose for this so we can consider adding this feature to other labs.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi,

Please note that there are already pre configured devices on the sandbox CUCM you can use. Go to your Sandbox reservation page and open the instructions tab. click on the "Pre-provisioned User and Device Information" link to show the devices you can use. There are devices for Jabber Win/MAC, Android, iPhone and iPad.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Hi

Perfect. Will do.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone