Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Requesting Settings in Sandbox

benjaminwilk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have started a new Enterprise Contact Center instance, and when I log into the administration panel of Finesse, I find the following menus, in the attached files. 

Can someone advise me where to go next?  Last week these menus were autocompleted, and didn't require input from me. 

9 Replies 9

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for posting on the forum! Did you intend to share an image of what you're doing - I do not see any picutres and can't see the menu's you're trying to locate!

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for responding, I have attached the screen shots in the original message, are you able to see them?  I can send them again if needed.

Hello Benjamin,

I chatted with my colleague dekwan and these settings should be in good shape. I don't think that you need to modify these in order too use this lab. Is there something that's not working properly for you in this Sandbox that we can help you with?

I hope this makes sense - just trying to understand what help you need.

Thanks!
Jacob

Jacob,

Last week, when I would log in to the Finesse Admin panel, these settings would set themselves; I wouldn't have anything to do with them. 

Now starting this week, when I start a new Finesse instance, I am greeted with the original attached screens, when I log in to the Finesse.  I can't save these settings either. 

I started up a new instance today, and I still have the same issue.  The save buttons are grayed out until something is put in the blank spots, even if the required star isn't next to the field. 

Hello,

The Contact Center Enterprise lab is pretty old. Have you considered using the PCCE Sandbox? https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/17b1ea84-2841-4c80-bc19-927395f903bd?diagramType=Topology

This Sandbox has the same features of UCCE and works exactly the same way! This lab is also is much more currently, and more available. I would recommend using the PCCE lab while we take a look at issues in the UCCE lab so you're not delayed!

Sorry for any inconvenience they may of caused! Please let me know if you've got any questions!

Thanks!
Jacob

benjaminwilk
Level 1
Level 1

Jacob,

I have been using the PCCE Sandbox, and specifically I have been using the Finesse module specifically.

The steps I've been taking when starting up the sandbox are:

Reserve the PCCE Sandbox

Once the sandbox has started up, I log in to the private VPN connection, with the credentials sent to me. 

I navigate to the PCCE overview panel, where I click "Finesse Admin" from the dropdown.

If I am unable to log in, I change the DNS record on my local computer, to the domain controller IP Address. 

I log in with the credentials provided in the overview.

These are the steps I've been taking. 

Oh Sorry-

I was a bit confused when you said "Enterprise Contact Center" I thought you meant the UCCE lab and not the PCCE lab. I will take a look at PCCE and see if I can replicate your issue.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hi There Ben,

I checked this in my reservation and it looked normal to me! Remember that the UCCX and PCCE labs are preconfigured, so you shouldn't have to mess with any of these admin settings. I did notice that the Web Interface was a little slow to load and some fields didn't populate right away but the configuration is still there.

Could you explain to me what you're looking to do with the Sandbox so I can help get you in the right direction? It should be pre-configured with a few agents and desktops, ready for integration!

Thanks!
Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: