cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Save Collaboration Lab Using DRS

tomarchard
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure my Windows 10 PC as an SFTP server so I can pull the cluster config files from my sandbox lab.  The PC is the same machine used to access the sandbox.  Here's what I have so far:

*OpenSSH installed and service running on Win 10 PC; startup set to AUTO

*Installed WinSCP and verified that I can connect to the SFTP server with Win 10 credentials

PC's firewall is turned off

AnyConnect is running and I can access the Publisher in the sandbox

When I add a new back-up device in DRS, I'm using the Win 10 PC's IP address and the same Windows credentials.  I made the device name = the PC's name.  For the path, I've tried /, ./, \, and .\.

In AnyConnect, I enabled "Allow LAN access when using VPN" and unchecked "Block connections to untrusted servers".

The result is always "Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server. Please ensure the username and password are correct".

I must be missing something - has anyone successfully configured this to work?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears that network/firewall configuration in the lab are blocking outbound SSH connections from CUCM to the VPN-connected PC.  We'll investigate enabling this with an eye towards getting DRS backup/restore working.

tomarchard
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds good.  Please let me know when you fix the problem and I will try this again.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: