DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Resolved! CML Running slow

Hello, Does anyone else notice the new CML version running really slow? I only have 5 routers in my topology and the CPU and memory keeps spiking. In the older version of CML I used to run 8 or 10 routers in a lab and have no issues. Thanks Cisco for...

HenryGee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Stood up a collaboration UCCX 12.5 lab that is up. I am able to SSH to some boxes. I set the DNS IP listed in the admin tab of the sandbox but unable to make any https connections via web browser even after connecting to AnyConnect VPN. I know that t...

jbach2003 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Always getting an error of active with an error. Takes long time to teardown. Barely usable for past couple days.I do get an email that they are working on it, but never gets an email with vpn creds. Any active issues at the moment or recently ?? Any...

ljustl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a sandbox setup. The output window does not show any VPN information so I assume VPN is not required.I created an API key but the REST GET method to get the Organization ID return invalid API Key. Is there a different URL than the normal API U...

Resolved! NX-OS 9000

Trying to set-up a simple topology using nxos9000 nodes and I see only three interfaces when using link connector to connect to other nodes. At one point I had seen more than that but lately I see only three interfaces. I need few more interfaces to ...

NarenB by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connected to the VPN and when i try to access SSH to the 9K a new window opens and then i get this message.   CONNECTION ERRORThe remote desktop server is currently unreachable. If the problem persists, please notify your system administrator, o...

sasif124 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes