cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Installing a three node Kubernetes cluster with kubeadm

Hi,

I am on Aci kubernete integration lab, ansible playbook doesnt install kubernetes component, yu can see error message below, doing what it says in error didnt help,   i could not be able to start kubelet servise even installing them manuely, /var/log/messages shows taht required kubelet.conf cannot find under /etc/kubernetes,

Here is the ansible error;

[DEPRECATION WARNING]: Invoking "yum" only once while using a loop via squash_actions is deprecated.
Instead of using a loop to supply multiple items and specifying `name: "{{ item }}"`, please use `name:['kubernetes-cni-0.5.1-1', 'kubelet-1.7.15-0', 'kubeadm-1.7.15-0', 'kubectl-1.7.15-0']` and remove the
loop. This feature will be removed in version 2.11. Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting

Thanks

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Installing a three node Kubernetes cluster with kubeadm

I found solution in the next lab description, this might be nature of the labs, you can complete all previous task with auto_deploy script.

curl -o auto_deploy.sh \
   https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DevNetSandbox/sbx_acik8s/master/kube_setup/auto_deploy.sh \
   && chmod +x auto_deploy.sh

./auto_deploy.sh POD_NUM POD_PASS cni

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Installing a three node Kubernetes cluster with kubeadm

I found solution in the next lab description, this might be nature of the labs, you can complete all previous task with auto_deploy script.

curl -o auto_deploy.sh \
   https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DevNetSandbox/sbx_acik8s/master/kube_setup/auto_deploy.sh \
   && chmod +x auto_deploy.sh

./auto_deploy.sh POD_NUM POD_PASS cni

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community May 2020 Spotlight Award Winners