cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intersight URL and username were not provided in the email for Kubernetes IKS with Intersight Service for Terraform lab

sulye
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sanboxbox: Kubernetes IKS with Intersight Service for Terraform lab.

In the email with title: "Your Cisco DevNet Sandbox Lab is Ready" that I receive, there is no Intersight URL and Intersight User info provided in the Intersight Access details. I was only given the Intersight password. I can't proceed with the lab. 

I highly suspect that the script that auto-generate the email got something wrong. Pls advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We are  sorry for your inconvenience.  It seems your account is not created correctly. Could you please end it up and spin up a new one? Thanks, Bob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We are  sorry for your inconvenience.  It seems your account is not created correctly. Could you please end it up and spin up a new one? Thanks, Bob

sulye
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zowu,

thanks. I manage to start another session and had try to run the terraform plan to create a IKS cluster. I hit error in Step 5 "Execute TFCB plan to create a IKS cluster". 

Can you advise the following?

1. for the mgmtcfgsshkeys variables, shall i copy the public key (as in id_ed25519.pub) or private key (as in id_ed25519)?

2. for the secretkey variable, shall i copy the '-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----' and '-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----'?

thanks.

Johan Marcusson
Level 4
Level 4

I tried this today 2022-01-13 and the sandbox spins up correctly, and I can VPN in and connect via SSH/RDP, but I never got an email with login info for intersight though. No email at all, not even in spam box.