cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meraki Sandbox - Enterprise and Small Business Broken

jubor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Both the reservable Enterprise and Small Business Sandboxes seem to be broken. None of the Meraki devices that should be loaded are online and there are all types of strange network names, each containing 'broken' Meraki devices. 

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 14.34.33.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 14.36.06.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 14.33.10.png

3 Replies 3

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@jubor 

I don't recall to see all devices up while using those Labs, but was able to work on the lab without any problems.

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

I understand. However the lab instructions clear mentions 5 devices are paired to a certain environment. No devices to be found…

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @jubor,

If the sandbox has been updated but the learning lab has not, then this can cause a discrepancy about what you should be seeing in the sandbox. Usually there are only a few sandboxes per technology, such as Meraki, but there may be dozens of tracks/modules/labs that use the sandbox and that are often updated later to match the changes in a sandbox. I'm not saying that's what the issue is here...it's just something to consider...if you can skip a section and proceed in the lab, you might want to do that.