cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No option to reserve a time in DevNet sandbox

cliffwilliams44
Level 1
Level 1

We used to be able to reserve a time/date in the sandboxes. Even though the blueprint is labeled as reservable there does not seem to be any way to request a reservation.

Primarily looking at the Meraki Enterprise Blueprint. It only has a capacity of 3. If we cannot reserve times, then increase the capacity and shorten the max allotted time someone can hold the sandbox. At the least, have a way to be notified when the blueprint becomes available.

This has been unavailable all week.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hey @cliffwilliams44 from what i have read from the team on here in other threads, they are looking to add the feature to future reserve sandboxes again, this feature is not currently on the new platform, so it is first come first served for now. Perhaps the reason this week it has not been possible to get a reservation is CLEU is taking place, and this normally sees the sandbox traffic increase a lot.

Hope this helps. 

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hey @cliffwilliams44 from what i have read from the team on here in other threads, they are looking to add the feature to future reserve sandboxes again, this feature is not currently on the new platform, so it is first come first served for now. Perhaps the reason this week it has not been possible to get a reservation is CLEU is taking place, and this normally sees the sandbox traffic increase a lot.

Hope this helps. 

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

cliffwilliams44
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, that makes sense. I just have a lot of functions I need to properly test before releasing them to the team here. It can wait for a less active time.