Views
Helpful
Replies

Second VPN credentials for reservation

vasovskymike
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I reserved the Cisco UM Manager and I want to arrange call between two Cisco IP Communicator applications.

I use for it two virtual machines on one physical machine. But it's unable to share the one vpn credentials on two VMs.

So could you provide me the second pair of VPN credentials?

Reservation address 128.107.93.228:20103

Regards,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hey Mike,

I've created the secondary account for you, and sent it to your email inbox!

However, this is something that I can't do regularly for you. However, you can actually add an additional user to your reservation, which will trigger the creation of a secondary VPN account for that user. You can read more about that here: https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/sandbox/docs/index.gsp#tips-tricks/add-users-to-your-reservation

We're working on a configuration to connect the same VPN credentials on multiple clients, to allow for this kind of testing.

Please let us know if you've got any questions.

Thanks!

Jacob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hey Mike,

I've created the secondary account for you, and sent it to your email inbox!

However, this is something that I can't do regularly for you. However, you can actually add an additional user to your reservation, which will trigger the creation of a secondary VPN account for that user. You can read more about that here: https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/sandbox/docs/index.gsp#tips-tricks/add-users-to-your-reservation

We're working on a configuration to connect the same VPN credentials on multiple clients, to allow for this kind of testing.

Please let us know if you've got any questions.

Thanks!

Jacob

Thank you very much, Jacob!

Regards,

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: