Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Sandbox database missing tables

shovalcohen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have been searching through the documentation for the UCCE and bumped into the following issue:  the technical documentation presents a database schema and the database itself on the sandbox deployment is missing a lot of tables (for the agents/ historical or real-time).

Could you please provide some help?

6 Replies 6

shovalcohen
Level 1
Level 1

Actually I found out that the tables have prefix in their name.

Still,  I have a different question -  why the real-time data is unavailable in the correspondent tables?

Hi Shoval,

Can you specify what you mean by real time traffic? Are you looking for bulk call generation in this sandbox?

Thanks,

Joe

Real-time traffic -  calls that are in progress (in queue or picked up by agents) and agents status.

Hi Shoval,

We do not have any traffic generators connected to the UCCX lab right now. There are traffic generators which may be able to achieve what you are looking for i.e camelot, but they are not integrated into the environment currently. Single shot calls are currently available.

Regards,

Joe

It is not about any traffic generator. I make some calls to the contact center (UCCE) and I want to check the database information (live calls, agents status, historical data). Most of the information I am looking for  is not present in tables.

Hi Shoval,

Below are the few tables which will give complete data on your requirement,

For "Agent status" particularly you can refer table "Agent Real Time Data" under All Fields Real Time

Reference :Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Reporting User Guide 10.5(1) - All Fields Real Time [Cisco Unified Contact Cent…

For "Historical Data" you can refer "All Fields Historical"

Reference : Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Reporting User Guide 10.5(1) - All Fields Historical [Cisco Unified Contact Cen…

For Live calls like, Calls in progress, Calls in Queue, Calls Abandon, you can refer "All Fields Real Time"

Reference : Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Reporting User Guide 10.5(1) - All Fields Real Time [Cisco Unified Contact Cent…

Regards,

GK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: