cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to connect to Servers

l.fain
Level 1
Level 1

I have reserved a Collaboration 10.5 Sandbox, but haven't been able to connect to any of the servers or devices for multiple instances. (2 on Dec 6th, and 1 on Dec 9th)

I have connected via Cisco Anyconnect with the provided information from the email for all three sessions with the same results.

Caveat - I am on a work network that uses a VPN connection to offices in the UK.

Please advise?

5 Replies 5

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Lee-

I'm checking on your issue now! Generally it doesn't seem to be an issue to use two VPN connections in a sense. For example, I have a VPN which connects to my cooperate network, and I can still connect to Sandboxes using AnyConect without issues.

I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Jacob

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Okay,

I can see now that your reservation has ended. Here' s my recommendation:

1. Make a new reservation, and set the duration to a few days

2. Try connecting with your work network, let me know the results.

3. If possible, try connection at home or a different network, let me know if you can reach the servers.

4. Let's have a WebEx to look into the issue, and see if there's a way to enable your connection.

Please let me know if you have any questions - sorry for the trouble. We can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi,

I have the same Problem: I have reserved a Collaboration 10.5 Sandbox, but haven't been able to connect to any of the Servers,,,

VPN works fine but the LAB is not active , i can not Login into the CUCM,,,i have no username and Password....

Regards

Frank

Hello Frank!

Are you able to ping the CUCM server in the lab while you're connected to the VPN? Can you access the Web GUI for CUCM? Or is the lab totally out of service?

Thanks!

Jacob

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Lee,

Any update on this?

Thanks!

Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: