DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

In need of access to the Unity Connection server in a dedicated 10.5 lab reservation id:c58aa618-e5a3-4a60-b7b4-0ad1229e2d07Testing a collaboration product that requires a Unity Connection account setup.

Hi,I have setup the Collaboration 10.5 lab sandbox and it works fine.When I go to Cisco Unified CM Administration, I tried to use the username and pwd the same as the sandbox lab one which I get from the setup email. However, it doesn't work.So, does...

hanwang85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,Are there any plans to have Unity Connection 10.5 in the sandbox? We have a customer upgrading to 10.5 and we would like to do a quick compatibility test of our product.Thanks,Beena

Beena by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You may have noticed that the DevNet Sandbox is currently being remodeled. To accomplish this we have suspended our Dedicated lab offering (yes our engineers need sleep too!), though the Shared Endpoint lab will continue to provide services throughou...

cmreed by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customers have started asking abt 10.x compatibility. When will the sandbox be ready with Unity Connection 10.x so that we can do a quick compatibility test. Can you please provide us a date?  Also, we need to do some testing with MediaSense 10.x...

Beena by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

The Cisco DevNet Sandbox team would like thank all those who participated in the DevNet Sandbox Pilot on dCloud. The pilot is now complete and we are no longer accepting participants in the pilot. All new requests will be directed to the existing Sa...

tonally by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors