cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Issue

Dennis Heim
Level 4
Level 4

I get the email my lab has been created. However, when using the VPN username and password, I get Login Failed.

5 Replies 5

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dennis,

Two Types of VPN access are available.

Anyconnect Software VPN and Hardware IPsec VPN.

For general VPN access to the sandbox from a remote PC, MAC or Tablet, Anyconnect is used.

This software based solution installs automatically on the remote endpoint and connected to the Sandbox URL using a unique username/password.

Anyconnect is used when remote soft endpoints (Jabber for MAC, Windows, IOS and Android) want to register for telephony, IM, Presence and Voicemail, with the sandbox.

Voice calls between remote registered Anyconnect devices are permitted but there are restrictions with Video.

Anyconnect is deployed automatically for Sandbox access.

Users will receive instructions and credentials when the reserve a dedicated lab through the Sandbox portal.

Please use that credentials.

Reference - http://developer.cisco.com/web/collaboration-developer/sandbox/overview

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hello,

I am excited to try out the Dev Link.

I am using 64.103.37.10 in AnyConnect the username is correct but the password fails to log me in.  How do I proceed.

Username comes up when I connect but supplied password does not work.

651-201-1026

login failed to vpn for me too

Hi, did u solve?

Please check if your reservation is "Active" state? As you know, VPN account would be revoked once the lab "Completed".