DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi,   I've setup a lab for Cisco UCM 12.0. Want to monitor using SNMP details available in CISCO-CCM-MIB (for Active Calls/ CPU/Memery usage etc). Can you please suggest how to proceed this in the lab.   Regards, Piyushree

I am able to VPN in with the credentials I was sent.   I am able to connect to the ACI fabric (https://10.10.20.12).   I get the expected login screen.   I use the userid/password combo that was sent to me via EMAIL - doesn't work.   I tried admin wi...

Hi ,   Like DNA-C , I would like to run network discovery , sync  and perform basic Inventory operations using sandboxapicdc  , can any one help me regarding APIC REST API , I can able to login with credentials and can able to generate token using PO...

rasithug by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,   As far as I know, the UCCX 11.6(1) sandbox comes with a premium license, according to this post, and therefore it comes with Quality Management server. But I've search inside the created instances and the administration pages of the c...

mcalderon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors