cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Help, configuring RIP

bautiarcangeli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I don't understand why hosts on the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet can't connect to other hosts on other subnets. I need help please. 

bautiarcangeli_0-1697482878715.png

Thats hosts cant connect to others hosts

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

Ramblin Tech
Spotlight
Spotlight

Do the hosts on the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet have default gateways configured that point to their first-hop router? Does that first-hop router (RT10?) have a route to the other subnets in its routing table? Does the last-hop router (the one for the remote hosts) have a route back to the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet? Do the remote hosts have default gateway configurations?

Disclaimer: I am long in CSCO

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 RESPUESTAS 3

bautiarcangeli
Level 1
Level 1

I forget to mention that the cisco file of my network is for download. Sorry and thanks in advance

Ramblin Tech
Spotlight
Spotlight

Do the hosts on the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet have default gateways configured that point to their first-hop router? Does that first-hop router (RT10?) have a route to the other subnets in its routing table? Does the last-hop router (the one for the remote hosts) have a route back to the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet? Do the remote hosts have default gateway configurations?

Disclaimer: I am long in CSCO

bautiarcangeli
Level 1
Level 1

You are right. I  forget that the RT10 need to have a route to the other subnets, my bad. Thank you so much.