Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Replace Juniper and dell for cisco

mayerli Alarcon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I need to replace one switch connectrix DS - 65050B and one switch Juniper EX3400 - 48P for cisco equipements. I'm no sure about what reference it's the bether for both cases. Can you help me? I think that for juniper switch i could use a C9300, buth it has not the same interfaces.

Thanks

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @mayerli Alarcon,

For the Brocade Connectrix DS-6505B Fibre Channel switch, you might consider Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches as they are commonly used in SANs. The Cisco MDS 9148, for example, is a popular Fibre Channel switch that could be a suitable replacement.

For the Juniper EX3400-48P, the choice depends on your specific requirements. If you're looking for a similar form factor with similar port density, you might consider the Cisco C9300 Series switches. However, keep in mind that the Catalyst 9300 is primarily an Ethernet switch, and if you need specific features related to Juniper's Junos operating system, you might want to explore other Cisco switches in the Catalyst family or Cisco Nexus switches.

Cisco MDS 9148 (Fibre Channel Switch):
This can be considered for replacing the Brocade Connectrix DS-6505B.

Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series (Ethernet Switch):
You can consider models in this series for replacing the Juniper EX3400-48P. For example:
- C9300-48P: 48 ports with PoE+
- C9300-48T: 48 ports without PoE

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @mayerli Alarcon,

For the Brocade Connectrix DS-6505B Fibre Channel switch, you might consider Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches as they are commonly used in SANs. The Cisco MDS 9148, for example, is a popular Fibre Channel switch that could be a suitable replacement.

For the Juniper EX3400-48P, the choice depends on your specific requirements. If you're looking for a similar form factor with similar port density, you might consider the Cisco C9300 Series switches. However, keep in mind that the Catalyst 9300 is primarily an Ethernet switch, and if you need specific features related to Juniper's Junos operating system, you might want to explore other Cisco switches in the Catalyst family or Cisco Nexus switches.

Cisco MDS 9148 (Fibre Channel Switch):
This can be considered for replacing the Brocade Connectrix DS-6505B.

Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series (Ethernet Switch):
You can consider models in this series for replacing the Juniper EX3400-48P. For example:
- C9300-48P: 48 ports with PoE+
- C9300-48T: 48 ports without PoE

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

mayerli Alarcon
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you so much!