cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Reporting Plug-in via cmd

knasterlaster
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install CiscoEmailReporting Plugin 1.1.0.136 via cmd manually with the command 

C:\temp\Cisco Plugin> CiscoEmailReporting-1-1-0-136.exe /exenoui /qn UseCustomConfig="c:\temp\Cisco Plugin\CommonForMassInstall\Common" /norestart /log "c:\temp\Cisco Plugin\install.log"

The installation creates the files CommonComponentsConfig.xml, config_1.xml and the directory Localization under the path "C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco Email Reporting Plug-In". When starting Outlook I get 2 errors:

- CommonComponentsConfig.xml configuration file was not found. Settings have been set to the default values.

- An error occured during Cisco Email Reporting Plug-In localization file initialization. Localizable elements have been set to the default values.

If I copy the configuration files to the directory "C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco Email Reporting Plug-In\Common" I can start Outlook with the plugin without an error.

Is there an installation parameter where I can set the directory of the configuration files?

0 Replies 0