Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smartnet SLA for E-mail Security VM

rodrigo.cisco
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Cisco Security Team,

When we configure on CCW ESA Bundle (AS,AV and OF) there is not option to choose SLA level and I would like to know whether Cisco has this information anyware to I forward to my customer.

3 Replies 3

Mathew Huynh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Rodrigo,

May i ask if you could elaborate a bit further on the SLA requirements you're seeking so we can provide you some further details or direct you to the right contact for this enquiry.

Thanks,

Matthew.

Hi Matthew,

I was looking for a document about Response Time (SLA) to Cisco solve a problem with ESA application, and I found on the link below that talk about the several severity types and response time based on it:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/service_descriptions/docs/Cisco_IronPort_Platinum_Support_Services_Description.pdf

BTW, thank you for the interest and attention.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo Alves

Hello Rodrigo,

Thank you for your update

I apologise as a TAC engineer we do not normally have these details on hand and your Cisco Account Manager would most likely be a better source for the details.

But essentially what you found in that URL for Physical ESA, the vESA's should be treated under the same processes.

Regards,

Matthew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: