Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Email security

i need to know if i have 3 sites and i will add 2 devices (ESA C190) in the main branch and another one in the DR site (ESA C190) , I need to buy licence ESA-ESP-LIC, each site contain 1000 user i must to purchase for each appliance  in each site licence  ESA-ESP-LIC with quantity 1000 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The mailbox count is majorly for internal auditing purposes, hence you should be able to get 500 quantity each for the 2 devices in the main branch and a 1000 quantity license for the one device in the DR site.

However, I agree with Dennis. It would be best to speak to your sales team as they may have better ways to work around this and would understand the exact licensing requirements.

Thanks,

Libin V

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

This question would be best directed towards your Account or Sales Team, but it's my understanding that you should be able to purchase the one set (one device) of licenses and have that shared between all of your ESA/s.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The mailbox count is majorly for internal auditing purposes, hence you should be able to get 500 quantity each for the 2 devices in the main branch and a 1000 quantity license for the one device in the DR site.

However, I agree with Dennis. It would be best to speak to your sales team as they may have better ways to work around this and would understand the exact licensing requirements.

Thanks,

Libin V

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

I agree with Libin