cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable encryption on release from quarantine

ZiPPygEEk
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure the Ironport to provide an option to the user to encrtyp the email that has been flagged by the DLP policy.  I've got the 'Enable encryption on release from quarantine' selected along with a configured Encryption Profile I made using CRES.  I'm not quite sure how it works from here, should the user be prompted to utilize CRES or is it done automatically?  Do I need to do something else to release the message from quarantine?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andreas Mueller
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Evan,

configuring Encryption on release from quarantine means that the message will be encrypted automatically using CRES when the admin hits the Releas button. There won't be any aditional prompts for that.

Hope that helps,

Andreas

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ZiPPygEEk
Level 1
Level 1

Any thoughts?

Has anybody configured this or have a recommendation?

Andreas Mueller
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Evan,

configuring Encryption on release from quarantine means that the message will be encrypted automatically using CRES when the admin hits the Releas button. There won't be any aditional prompts for that.

Hope that helps,

Andreas

Thanks for the reply Andreas.  That's what I wanted to find out.  I tested and you are indeed correct.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: