cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

external spam authentication

joshuaclark2014
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot get external SPAM authentication working or SPAM logins. I have a valid LDAP profile configured (tested working), I have added a valid "Spam Quarantine End-User Authentication" with domain assignment working, I have enabled "External Authentication Queries" in the valid LDAP profile with Spam Quarantine End-User Authentication Query enabled, and tested with finding valid results.

Does anyone know what I am missing, or what I am doing wrong? When I try to login into the SPAM quarantine I get "invalid user" when trying to use any LDAP users.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joshuaclark2014
Level 1
Level 1

I think I found the issue, under "Edit Spam Quarantine" I forgot to enable LDAP as the "End-User Authentication".

I am now able to login with LDAP users but I will follow-up if there are any further issues.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

joshuaclark2014
Level 1
Level 1

I think I found the issue, under "Edit Spam Quarantine" I forgot to enable LDAP as the "End-User Authentication".

I am now able to login with LDAP users but I will follow-up if there are any further issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: