Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I submit a feature request?

RSteveKadish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

One of our users has a suggestion about the IronPort Spam Quarantine, and I'd like to submit a feature request.  Can anyone tell me how I would do that?

Thanks very much in advance,

- Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In general, you submit a TAC case... Someplace in the dropdowns there's an option for it...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

In general, you submit a TAC case... Someplace in the dropdowns there's an option for it...

Great.  Thank you very much!

sorry to revisit this post, but 2018 five years later there is no such option while submitting a case online

Hello Greg,

To confirm, since it looks like you just opened some cases for this, once a TAC engineer is assigned to your case they will work on gathering any additional needed information and then file the defect/enhancement. Once created, you can use use the defect/enhancement # to monitor and/or provide to your Account Team.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

@dmccabej wrote:

Hello Greg,

To confirm, since it looks like you just opened some cases for this, once a TAC engineer is assigned to your case they will work on gathering any additional needed information and then file the defect/enhancement. Once created, you can use use the defect/enhancement # to monitor and/or provide to your Account Team.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

thanks Dennis so there is no way for us Customers to submit feature requests directly, we just open cases under some random topic since there may not already be a pigeon hole for what we may be requesting, just saying

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: