cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport SMA RELAYLIST:

jtsai8585
Level 1
Level 1

I'm going to change IP and hostname of a SMA and I see a section in the XML file named "RELAYLIST:" with the ESA IP Addresses.

Where do i find this setting on the SMA GUI or CLI?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The ESA IP's are added/updated from the GUI of the SMA under Management Appliance -> Centralized Services -> Security Appliances or from the CLI using command "applianceconfig".

Information from these is updated in the configuration file as you see at the moment.

- Libin V

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sendergroups as part of a hidden listener for SMA can only be modified from the configuration file and are now viewable from CLI/GUI.

Regards 

Libin Varghese 

What do you mean exactly?  the ESA IP I see in the SMA config is pulled from sendergroup configured in the ESA cluster? so I won't need to change these when I re-ip change ESA and SMA?  Else, where do I see this in the SMA GUI ? or CLI?

The ESA IP's are added/updated from the GUI of the SMA under Management Appliance -> Centralized Services -> Security Appliances or from the CLI using command "applianceconfig".

Information from these is updated in the configuration file as you see at the moment.

- Libin V