cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration is in progress and thus upgrade can be done as soon as migration is 100% complete.

Jason Meyer
Level 1
Level 1

When I click on the "Upgrade Options" button on one of my C670s I get this message:

Migration is in progress and thus upgrade can be done as soon as migration is 100% complete.

Any thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Usually the only thing we see w/ migration message and % is during PVO setup and migration to SMA.  If that is the case... there could be stale or incomplete messages that did not migration or get accounted for.  Suggestion would be to disable CPQ from the ESA side, commit changes, and then re-review and enable the CPQ/PVO to see what occurs.  This should clear out after that has checked itself.

-Robert

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Usually the only thing we see w/ migration message and % is during PVO setup and migration to SMA.  If that is the case... there could be stale or incomplete messages that did not migration or get accounted for.  Suggestion would be to disable CPQ from the ESA side, commit changes, and then re-review and enable the CPQ/PVO to see what occurs.  This should clear out after that has checked itself.

-Robert

WORKED, thanks Robert.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: