Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New features...

So, I thought I'd try out a poll, and see what features people would like to see in the IronPort C-Series applicances...

Not sure how the poll functions works, and if other people can add options, I guess we'll see.

For me, I *definitely* want to see conversational LDAP bounces - so if a user is unknown via LDAP query, it rejects the message during the conversations, not later during the work process, when it has to generate a non-deliverable message (which causes all sorts of problems).

I'd also be interested in having the IronPort support multiple virus-scan engines, so we could load it up with Sophos, Symantec, Trend, Kaspersky, whatever we choose, for added protection in depth.

16 Replies 16

The ability to send out syslog messages on email traffic going through your system. It would be nice to be able to select to see all bounced and dropped messages but not delivered. Or just undeliverable, etc...)

I think it is critical to have a stateful fail-over with heartbeat so that we can deploy in environments requiring zero mail loss for compliance reasons.

A SAN based quarantine would be nice too.