Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbouond delivery

pareshgami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

using the C170s, is it possible to have different message size limits for different domains, we have a requirement to send large messages to one domain external. Ideally would be nice if this was included with the TLS configuration parameters.

I was looking to configure a new mail flow policy and then need to know how to link this to a new outgoing mail policy. All outbound messages will route through the existing Relay policy which has one limit assigned, is there a way to configure a limit for one outbound destination domain?

Thanks

Paresh                

2 Replies 2

Stephan Bayer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Paresh,

If you wanted multiple settings for message size on outbound messages, I would recommend specifying a maximum in the relayed mail flow policy, say 20 MB, then for your conditions of smaller message sizes use the "Message Size" content filter condition...So in this example the max size would default to 20MB but your lower restrictions will be acted on by content filters.

I hope this helps.

Stephan

ravi saini
Level 1
Level 1

hi paresh,

if you a listener for your outbound emails then you can create a sendergroup for outbound listener in HAT overview add your domain name and create a new policy and in this policy you can set the message size and order it accordingly as you want.