cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Top Users by Clean Outgoing Messages Report: No User Information

Greg Muszynski
Level 1
Level 1

each day our top user to send messages is "No User Information" when I click on that link and drill down I get the detailed user info page where I can click on the actual number of Total Outgoing Messages which then takes me to Message Tracking with the Envelope Sender field pre populated with "unknown user" however the problem is there are No results found.

Just to let you know I know what these messages are, they are the Auto Office Replies which by RFC standards do not carry a From address in the header, I get that, but I still would like to see the actual messages in Message Tracking.

I tried using a regular expression in the Envelope Sender field "^$" without the quotes to get a blank value in there, but no dice

Can any of youz see if you can replicate this issue please?  This may be a bug in the software.

I may do a duplicate sister post on this, going at it from the Message Tracking angle (apologies in advance for the redundancy) but it may help others find answers later on

thank you,

Greg

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: