cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AMP Causes Cisco Webex Teams To Crash Upon Launch

diamondhands_3
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue and need some suggestions. I cannot open Cisco Webex Teams when Cisco AMP is installed. This only happens on two of my machines in the entire fleet. When I remove Cisco AMP I can then launch Cisco Webex Teams without issue. When AMP is installed it will not launch. I've tried adding AMP exceptions without any luck. It doesn't even appear that AMP is blocking the application from starting when I look in the device trajectory analysis. AMP runs from the APPDATA folder. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try to use 7.4.5 version, its most stable i found and there was no issue with Webex. 

7.5.1 can also be tested, its also doing good but its very new. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

MuZeeshan28731
Level 1
Level 1

Which version of AMP you are using and on which OS and patch level?

MuZeeshan28731, I am using AMP 7.2.7.11687 on a Windows 10 Machine OS Version 10.0.19042

Try to use 7.4.5 version, its most stable i found and there was no issue with Webex. 

7.5.1 can also be tested, its also doing good but its very new. 

This suggestion was what fixed it. I was able to successfully launch Webex without issue after upgrading my endpoints on the affected computers to 7.4.5.   Thanks MuZeeshan28731! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: