cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exploit Prevention failed to initialize and is not working as expected. Please contact support

Hello All,

i am using Amp connector version as  : 7.1.5.11523 and operating system : windows 10 , where i am seeing some events as below on few machines , what actually it was referring to and how to resolve it 

5 Replies 5

Troja007
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Pruthvirajnasagoni89418,

have seen this error on two machines in my environment. Had no time to investigate the issue. Best way would be to open a TAC case adding a support bundle.

You can message me to assist you with the TAC case.

Greetings,

Thorsten

Thank you for the prompt reply roja, Any guess what should be case ? i will open case 

Hello @Pruthvirajnasagoni89418,

did a short check, in my environment the upgrade to version 7.2.7 solved all exPrev issues.

Greetings,

Thorsten

Hi Roja,

I see still error even i upgraded (

Exploit Prevention failed to start and is not working as expected. Please contact support

to 

Are you using any other antivirus software on the endpoint?  These can sometimes cause conflicts due to how Exploit Prevention and other software are attempting to interact with the system's memory.  If you are, please attempt to run AMP with the other AV uninstalled to see if the issue persists.  If that resolves it, you can continue that way or open a TAC case to try to resolve the conflict.

Thanks,

Matt