cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On-Demand AMP Workshops

jespope
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check out these expert-created, on-demand workshops on AMP for Endpoints. Experts cover topics from Cognitive Threat Analytics to policy list and exclusions, and more.

Watch the workshops here.

8 Replies 8

Stewart Amos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jessica, 

The 'Watch the workshops here.'  link seems to eb broken.  Can you pls have a look?

Cheers Stew

Stewart Amos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jessica,

The link here seems to be broken. This is what I see when I click on it.

Cheers Stew

Hi Stew,

Thank you so much for pointing this out to me. The link is still working for me on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. What browser are you using?

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Thanks for the follow up.

I tried safari, Firefox and chrome, all were no go

Some colleagues in Aus were getting the same result.

Our customers are really keen to see the Amp wksp / webinars so are eager to share your link.

Cheers stew

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Jessica,

Looks like this may be a local Cisco Office regional issue.

The IT folks are working on it.

Cheers Stew

Hi Jessica,

I’m offsite just now (using Anyconnect ) and can access your site.

These VoDs are great. Are there plans to add more?

Cheers Stew

Hi Stew,

Thank you for troubleshooting this link! I'm glad you figured out what the problem was. Definitely let me know if this happens again.

That's great to hear, thank you for the feedback! There is a workshop about once per quarter, so the next workshop recording to come out will be in July. I will make sure to repost this link once the new one is added, but the link will not change.

Thanks,

Jessica

jitumani.das
Level 5
Level 5

very good videos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: